There is also talk about a secret and how they know the insiders, so in other words they claim to have access to inside information. In reality this could not be farther from the truth and once you signup you will get ripped off by thieving CFD brokers. To continue, here is the testimonial section of the original Immediate Edge scam website. Its plain to see that “Delilah Adams” is not a real person and her image was stolen from the internet for promotional purposes. We are also 100% convinced that Jonathan Mulberry and Simon Horsham are also fake customer profiles and all the promotional content is copied and forged.
- Immediate Edge uses advanced algorithms and technology to perform analysis and execute trades on behalf of its users.
- This robot is highly encrypted in an attempt to eliminate the possibility of a data breach.
- Immediate Edge trading platform is a cryptocurrency auto-trading platform that allows its users to earn by using a trading bot to predict lucrative trades on the cryptocurrency market.
Originally it was launched as a software for Binary Options, however it is now marketed as a cryptocurrency software. This type of sales tactic is highly deceptive since it is really a sound piece of advise, but it is only relevant if you are investing with regulated assets immediate edge scam or platforms. If you happen to stumble into one of these fake posts, please let us know and we shall allow you to share your experience on our website. Proof of SCAM\eOK, so below we can see the first version of the Immediate Edge SCAM sales page and registration area.
Immediate Edge Review 2023
Immediate Edge uses advanced algorithms and technology to perform analysis and execute trades on behalf of its users. The platform analyzes large amounts of market data in real-time and applies a variety of technical indicators and trading strategies to identify profitable trades. Bitcoin trading bots are automated programs that perform trades more quickly than humans. Even the most skilled and experienced traders cannot outperform Bitcoin trading bots.
- Before actually registering with them, we strongly advise that the traders perform initial research on several brokers.
- Therefore, we cannot say that any celebrity has ever endorsed this platform.
- Argentina’s Energy Secretary in 2002, and subsequently its World Bank representative.
- This fictional character was an amateur trader that supposedly made billions with Immediate Edge.
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. No, Immediate Edge doesn’t offer a mobile app to access the platform.
Specific Features and Tools
Also, every user has to complete the know-your-customer (KYC) verification process to confirm their address and identity. In addition, the bot uses SSL encryption with the aim of protecting your personal and financial information. Immediate Edge claims to be a legit auto trading platform and is legal in countries that allow CFD trading.
- According to the customer feedback, many traders who make a $250 deposit make profits averaging $100 daily using bot.
- Being as secretive as they are about their company information, Immediate Edge doesn’t allow you to get in touch with them any other way but through an online form.
- The platform also claims to have robust security measures in place to safeguard users’ personal and financial information.
It was this money that financed Milton Group’s dirty operations and even helped them expand. In essence, these scammers are piggybacking on high authority websites in order to gain more exposure on search engines. So if you see paid or sponsored articles, just treat them as advertisements and move on to more serious or professional review websites to get the real facts. These sites will say anything in order to convince you that this platform is legitimate. We have heard a few horror stories about traders who signed up for Immediate Edge and had bonuses forcefully inserted into their account balance. If you encounter something similar to this please leave a message below and let us know.
Is Immediate Edge A Scam?
When I began, I wasn’t sure what I was doing, however I called them, and they assisted me through the process and discussed everything in such a way that is easy to understand. This platform eased all the worries I initially had about purchasing bitcoin. They have a respectful customer support group that is easy to call and always offered to respond to any concerns. This is a terrific platform to start with, I don’t think it can be any easier once you master it. I have actually been using it for a while now, I want all platforms were like this one!
- However, we can assure you that no such claim has been officially made.
- I’ve been very interested in crypto recently, so I took the risk as the reviews appeared pretty good.
- Immediate Edge provides automated cryptocurrency trading capabilities to help traders make money from the volatile markets.
A closer look will reveal that it is marketed as the “world’s most intelligent crypto software” which generates $950-$2,200 daily. That’s quite a bold claim from a totally sub-standard piece of trash trading technology. In this section of our guide, we will show you the process of opening a live account with Immediate Edge and activating the trading platform via the partner broker.
Immediate Edge Platform
We are particularly concerned and willing to assist victims who have read fake reviews and as a result ended up losing their money. If you are a victim of the Immediate Edge scam and have lost money after being swindled, we recommend you contact your local authorities and fill out a fraud and cyber-crime report. We encourage you to report fake review websites as well since they are a part of the problem. In other words, there are entire operations and a lot of money being moved around.
- By scanning the markets and analyzing technical indicators, Immediate Edge predicts which direction the market will move in and immediately takes out the corresponding CFD position.
- Without a valid physical address, we didn’t have a starting point for our investigation.
- Every step is straightforward, from registering yourself onto the platform to beginning the actual trade.
- This aspect is a good sign because it indicates humans are using the platform and not bots.
The spread on the Immediate Edge trading platform varies depending on the broker and the exchange rate. Due to the volatility of the market, you should expect some degree of fluctuation regarding the buying and selling price. Many people are looking for ways to make some money with Bitcoin.
This site is not intended for use in jurisdictions where the trading or investments described are prohibited and should only be used by such persons and in such ways as legally permitted. Your investment may not qualify for investor protection in your country or state of residence, so please conduct your due diligence. This website is free for you to use, but we may receive a commission from the companies we feature on this site. For example, certain Forex brokers will insure your funds up to £100,000. Others my offer smaller amounts, but the concept is the same.
However, because there have been some bad remarks about the platform’s payout mechanism, there is no certainty that the payout system works. The Immediate Edge website proved quite safe in some instances during our research. The first of these was the international regulatory credentials on the page. The second is how the organization handles customer data, verifies identity, e-mails and always provides a reliable manner of investing. Tesla is a car company in the US that bought Bitcoin some years ago. Some claim that Tesla has used Immediate Edge to trade the said Bitcoin.
Great, they kept you notified throughout the whole process
Human traders have to spend hours researching before placing their deals, but this possibility has been evicted by Immediate Edge, where the system itself does the entire job. If you are searching for an Immediate Edge review on Trustpilot you should know that the Trustpilot compliance staff have already flagged the review citing “fake customer profiles”. Still, we had to check for ourselves to see how the scammers are doing it. Lo and behold, we found out that it is super-easy to buy positive Trustpilot reviews. We even messaged some of these providers and they were more than happy to send us their prices.